DASH content usually consists of media files encoded at the various qualities and a manifest, which provides the information on the media files to the end user.
For DASH, the actual A/V streams are called the Media Presentation, while the manifest file is called the Media Presentation Description (.mpd) files. It contains the collection of structured audio/video content. This service provides support for both Video on Demand (VoD) and live streaming.
Still you are using windows 7 or windows 8.Last 7 days remaining to upgrade windows 10 free.
you can now download and upgrade your Windows 7/8 system for free.
Eligible for windows 10 free upgrade is listed below
Today Microsoft releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.
In this article we are going to see how to integrate Facebook SDK and steps to integrate the Facebook Login into your Windows 10 Universal app.
Let’s see the steps.
Before starting you will have to go to the Facebook Developer Portal and create a new app for windows platform then get a Facebook App ID like the following screen.
Go to https://developers.facebook.com and login with your account.
Create new app. read more
Finally my second e-book “Step into windows 10” released. Please download and give freed back friends..
This book describes the UI features and benefits of UWP in Windows 10. Let’s start by taking a look at some of the features that you get when you create a UWP. This book samples are written in C# and XAML.
Table of Content
- Quick Introduction
- Requirements for Windows 10 UWP Development
- Life cycle of windows 10
- Writing your first Windows 10 UWP APP
- Show Message Dialog in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Application Bar
- Change Apps Title Bar Colour and Enable Back Button In Windows 10 UWP
- Windows 10 Split View-Hamburger Menu
- Send E-mail and SMS in windows 10
- Map control to show your current location and get the street address using GPS Co-ordinates in Windows 10 UWP
- 3D Map for Windows 10 UWP
- File Picker in Windows 10 UWP
- Pick text file in Windows 10 UWP
- Drag and Drop functionality instead of File Picker in Windows 10 UWP
- Local Data Base SQLite for Windows 10 UWP
- Consume web service using HttpClient to POST and GET json data in Windows 10 UWP
- HTTP Live Streaming in Windows 10
- Background File Downloader for Windows 10 UWP
- RSS Reader in Windows 10 UWP App
- Sensors in Windows 10 UWP App
- Set Specific Device Family XAML Views In Windows 10 UWP
- Drawing and Inking Using New InkCanvas Control for Windows 10 UWP App
- Disable screen capture in Windows 10 UWP
For more windows 10 related articles follow my articles in my blog windows 10 section and also in my C# Corner articles